Our Dedicated Team
Philip Khazzam, President and Owner of Totally Nuts & more, Inc., Canadian and US Sales
Since his initiation in 1982, Philip has become a seasoned veteran of the nut and dried fruit industry. He began his career working with his father and gained invaluable experience as a commodities buyer and seller. Philip decided to branch out on his own in 2000 with the birth of Totally Nuts & more, Inc. Dedicated, reliable, and true to his word, Philip’s reputation precedes him as a fair negotiator. He is recognized for honoring all contracts, irrespective of market conditions. His excellent relationship with suppliers around the world adds to his competitive advantage in offering great prices and quality to our customers.
Headquartered in downtown Montreal, our nutty bunch is dedicated to YOU – our Customer. How may we help you today?
Our Sales and Customer Service Department may assist you with:
- Order Status; including release number and anticipated time of pick-up or delivery for your order.
- Documentation Requests; including Certificates of Analysis, Kosher Certificates, Nutritional Information, etc. pertaining to your order. (Tip: Your request will be processed more quickly when a TN&M invoice or sales order number is referenced).
- Product Information; including price, availability, country of origin, carton format, and number of cartons per pallet.
- Other customer service related issues? Contact Us
IMPORTANT: At this time, all new purchase orders or purchase contract modifications must be sent via regular email or fax as they will NOT be processed via the website. Thank you!
Our Logistics (Traffic) Department may assist you with:
For vendors with questions on incoming TN&M orders, ocean shipments, inter-modal shipments and long haul highway truck shipments, and related freight rates:
- Ocean Shipments; inbound to TN&M.
- Inter-modal or Long Haul Highway Truck Shipments; inbound to TN&M.
- Documentation; requirements for Incoming Shipments.
- Other logistics/traffic related issues? Contact Us
Our Accounting Department may assist you with:
- Accounts Payable; questions from Vendors regarding the status of their invoices.
- Accounts Receivable; questions from Customers regarding the status of their account.
- Credit Related Issues; including a TN&M credit application and credit references.
- Other accounting related issues? Contact Us