As rich in taste as its rich copper color, the dried fig is well known as the better half of the Fig Newton cookie, but can certainly stand on its own merits. Loaded with calcium, figs contain 250mg per 100 g versus only 118 mg for a cup of milk, and are also an excellent source of fiber. Delectable in desserts, savory in salads, and charming with chicken, figs add “fig-zazz” to just about anything!
Available Origins and Varieties
- Turkish Natural Wholes; pulled, loose or layered (Lerida, Protoben, Garland)
- Turkish Sliced, Fig Paste
- Californian Natural Wholes (Adriatic, Black Mission, Calimyrna, Kadota)
Available Sizes & Formats
- Turkish sizes no. 1 through 9. Turkish figs are typically packed in 10 kg cartons.
- US figs, assorted sizes. Californian figs are typically packed in 30 lb cartons.
- All items are subject to final confirmation. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Us
- Nutritional Information
- Product Specs
- Kosher Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis