Dried Prunes (Dried Plums)
Although California now produces at least 60% of world supply, these tasty morsels originated in Western Asia and then moved into Europe. The d’Agen plum was brought to America during the Gold Rush, and has grown in popularity ever since! An excellent source of vitamin A and potassium, dried plums are also well known for their high fiber content which help contribute to a healthy metabolism.
Available Grades & Origins
- Californian, Argentinian and Chilean
- Whole, Ashlock Pitted and Unpitted, US Grade A
Available Sizes & Formats
- TN&M regularly carries Pitted 40/50, 50/60 and 60/70. Availability on Unpitted sizes may vary.
- Prunes are typically packed in 25 lb cartons
- All items are subject to final confirmation. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Us
- Nutritional Information
- Product Specs
- Kosher Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis