Natural Shelled and Processed Almonds – The “All-Purpose” Nut:
This versatile nut, native to the Middle East, and now sourced primarily from California, is harvested in the fall. Used for healthy snacking (natural, roasted, salted…), in desserts as a base or decoration, for almond butter, oil or milk, in main dishes and salads, Totally Nuts carries a wide variety of almonds to meet all of your requirements.
Available Varieties & Grades
- Grades: Shelled Extra#1, Supreme, SSR (Select Sheller Run)
- Varieties: Nonpareil, Mission, Carmel, California
- Processed: Blanched Whole, Sliced, Slivered, Diced Fine (Meal), Natural Sliced, Natural Diced Fine (Meal)
Available Formats & Sizes
- Natural Whole 16/18, 18/20, 20/22, 22/24, 23/25, 25/27, 27/30, 30/32, 30/38, 32/34, 32/40, 34/36, 36/40, Un-sized, Whole and Broken. All are typically packed in 50 lb cartons.
- Processed Almonds (Blanched and Natural) are typically packed in 25 lb cartons.
- All items are subject to final confirmation. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Us
- Nutritional Information
- Product Specs
- Kosher Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis
- Pasteurization/Sterilization Certificate