Cashews – A TN&M Favorite!
We ship millions of pounds per year of these delectable nuts. Imported from Brazil, India, Africa and Vietnam, the cashew is lower in fat than most other nuts but is high in oleic acid, also found in olive oil, which promotes good heart health. Rich in copper and magnesium, cashews are fantastic roasted or raw as a snack, add pizazz to salads and stir-fries, and also make a wonderful nut butter.
Available Varieties & Grades
- Wholes (First Quality); SLW1, LW1, W210, W240, W320, W450
- Scorched Wholes (2nd Quality); SLW2, LW2, W2/210, W2/240, W2/320, W2/450, SW360, SW370
- 3rd and 4th quality wholes (Dessert Quality) Assorted Sizes; W3, W4
- Butts; B1/WB, B2/SB
- Splits; S1/WS, S2/SS
- Pieces – Large, Small, Very Small; LP/P1, P2, SP1, SP2, SSP1, SSP2
- Cashews are typically packed in 50 lb cartons. Vietnamese wholes are sometimes packed in 48 lb cartons. Most cartons are vacuum packed.
- All items are subject to final confirmation. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Us
- Nutritional Information
- Microbiological Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis based on AFI Standards