Shelled Filberts (Hazelnuts) – the “Dessert” Nut:
These round shaped nuts, produced predominantly in Turkey, are used extensively in the confectionery trade for truffles and chocolate, or to make praline. Also grown in Oregon and Washington, these tasty treats are equally good mixed with roasted vegetables, sprinkled on salads, or as a flavoring in your favorite coffee. Extremely high in antioxidants, this nut also packs a serious punch for your good health.
Available Origins & Styles
- US Natural Wholes, Wholes & Brokens, Sliced, Meal
- Turkish Natural Wholes, Blanched Wholes, Sliced, Meal, Roasted & Chopped
- Roasted & Salted
Available Sizes & Formats
- US Giant, Jumbo, Extra Large, Large, Medium, and Small. US filberts are typically packed in 25, 30, or 50 lb cartons.
- Turkish Standard 1, Standard 2, Standard 3, and Small. Turkish filberts are typically packed in 12.5 or 25 kg cartons, or 50 kg bags.
- All items are subject to final confirmation. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Us
- Nutritional Information
- Product Specs
- Kosher Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis