Indigenous to Australia, macadamia nuts are called “Boomberas” by native aboriginals. Introduced to Hawaii in 1880, this beautiful tropical state now produces approximately 25% of the world’s supply. “Macs” are an excellent source of thiamin (vitamin B1), helping to promote a healthy metabolism and nervous system. These cream colored nuts are fantastic in cookies and breads, and add mouth watering flavor to seafood and poultry dishes.
- Whole Kernels (Styles 0, 1)
- Wholes and Halves (Styles 2, 3)
- Halves (Style 4)
- Large Chips, Medium Chips, Small Chips (Styles 5, 6, 7)
- Roasted & Salted Whole Kernels
- Macadamia nuts are typically packed in 25 lb cartons.
- All items are subject to final confirmation. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Us
- Nutritional Information
- Product Specs
- Kosher Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis